Finding your Account and Routing Numbers from the Chase Mobile. And bank from almost anywhere with your phone, tablet or computer and at our 16,000 ATMs and more. Answered 2011-09-06 18:38:21. The number in the U.S.A. For existing accounts is (800)935-9935,.
- Chase Bank Checking Account Balance Phone Number
- Chase Bank Checking Account Phone Number Customer Service
- Chase Bank Check Verification Phone Number
- Check Chase Balance By Phone
What is Chase Bank's routing number? It depends on the state. Find the correct routing number for your Chase account (even without a check).
List of Chase Routing Numbers by State
- Plus a reduced minimum balance requirement for your Chase Platinum Business Checking account when linked to your Chase Private Client Checking account and no electronic fees. Confidence For You Connect with a dedicated Business Relationship Manager who can help manage cash flow, identify payment solutions and explore financing options.
- Finding your account numbers, activating your debit card and more. With most Chase checking accounts, you have several options that can help you do this. Make purchases with your debit card, and bank from almost anywhere with your phone, tablet or computer and at our 16,000 ATMs and more than 4,700 branches nationwide.
Your Chase routing number is associated with the location of the bank where you opened your account.
Even if you moved or mostly visit another Chase branch, what matters is the bank where you originally opened your account.
Here are the Chase routing numbers by state:
|State||Chase Bank Routing Number|
Easy Ways to Find Your Routing Number
Chase has branches throughout the United States and uses different routing numbers for different regions. You'll also need a different routing number for ACH and wire transfers.
Can't remember where you opened your account? Here are easy ways to find your Chase routing number:
Use a Check
Your routing number in the first 9 digits located on the lower left-hand corner of every check.
The first set of numbers is your routing number, and the next set (on the right) is your specific checking account number. In between is a symbol (that looks like a vertical dash with a colon).
Chase Bank Checking Account Balance Phone Number
Log into your account and click the last four digits of your account number. Your routing number will appear above your account information. You can also use search at the top of the screen 'routing number' to find the correct routing number for your account.
Use the App
Access your account through Chase's mobile app. Press Show details under Account Details to view your routing (and account) number.
Call Customer Service
As a last resort, if you don't have online checking or a check handy, call Chase customer support at 800-935-9935. After you verify a few details to identify yourself, a representative will be able to confirm your account's routing number over the phone.
Chase Routing Numbers for ACH Transfers
You will need your routing number for any ACH transfers. This is an electronic transfer of money between financial institutions. You use ACH transfers for many common banking activities, such as:
- Receiving direct deposit
- Setting up automatic bill payments
- Transferring money between accounts at different banks
- Transferring money to/from investment firms
- Receiving benefits from the government, including tax refunds
For ACH transfers, use the routing number for the state where you opened your Chase account (the one that's on your check).
|State||ACH Routing Number|
Chase Routing Numbers for Wire Transfers
For wire transfers, Chase uses different routing numbers.
- Domestic wires
If you plan to receive money by wire, you will need to provide your bank account information to the person sending. The Chase routing number for wires is 021000021.
NOTE: This is a different routing number than the one at the bottom of your checks. You can also search for routing information on the Federal Reserve routing directory.
- International wires
Use the Chase SWIFT code CHASUS33.
SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) codes are the international equivalents of the US routing numbers. They direct the money to the correct bank for international transfers.
- The name of your recipient
- The name, address, and phone number of the receiving bank
- The recipient's bank routing number and checking account number
- The recipient bank's SWIFT code (for international transfers)
What is a Bank Routing Number Exactly?
Also called routing transit number (RTN) or American Bankers Association (ABA) number, this 9 digit number is essentially an ID for the financial institution assigned by the ABA.
Chase Bank Checking Account Phone Number Customer Service
When you deposit a check or send money to other bank accounts, the routing number will tell the bank where this is to be processed. Large banks, like Chase, will have multiple routing numbers serving each region and/or task.
The first four numbers pertain to the Federal Reserve. The next four numbers are unique to your bank. Consider those the bank's address for the Federal Reserve. The final digit is a mathematical calculation of the first eight digits—it's used to prevent check fraud.
Chase Bank Account Promotions
Introducing Chase Business Complete Banking℠ - $300 Bonus
- Earn $300 when you open a new Chase Business Complete Checking account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities.
- More ways to waive fees. Multiple options to waive the Monthly Service Fee, including maintaining a minimum daily balance or purchases on your Chase Ink® Business credit card
- Convenient access to payment processing. Accept card payments anytime, anywhere in the U.S., and get transparent pricing with Chase QuickAccept℠.
- Same-day deposits with QuickAccept℠. Free up the cash you need to keep your business moving forward with same-day deposits at no additional cost.
- Alerts to help you stay on top of your account activity.
- Easy account management through Chase Business online and the Chase Mobile® app.
- Unlimited electronic deposits, ACH and Chase Quick Deposit℠.
- Convenient access to 16,000 ATMs and more than 4,700 branches.
Compare Checking Account Promotion
High Yield Savings and Essential Checking - $100 Bonus
Earn 0.61% APY* with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees. For a limited time, get a $100 bonus1 when you open a High Yield Savings account and Essential Checking account when you use promo code GET100.
Chase Bank Check Verification Phone Number
Is there a routing number on your debit or credit card?
Although your debit card is associated with a bank account, you do not use a routing number for debit card transactions. Routing numbers are only used for transfers directly between bank accounts.
Check Chase Balance By Phone
Likewise, credit cards do not have routing numbers since they are not directly linked to any bank account. When you pay your card online, you may need to use your bank account routing number to set up the link between your credit card account and checking account, like you would for any other bill.
You'll likely need your Chase routing number when managing your finances. Keep it handy should you need to set up a direct deposit, automatic payment, or wire transfer.
Write to Andrea Sielicki at [email protected] Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for our latest posts.
Note: This website is made possible through financial relationships with some of the products and services mentioned on this site. We may receive compensation if you shop through links in our content. You do not have to use our links, but you help support CreditDonkey if you do.